Hawk Robotix LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://hawkrobotix.tech website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
When placing an order through on our site, we use a third-party payment processor know as Stripe.
We work with the following payment processor:
Data we Collect
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
Use of Data
We may ask you for other personal information including but not limited to: your phone number, address, zip code, and credit card information. All personal data is stored locally on your computer that we nor anyone can access. This information is used to perform the following actions:
- To automate and process transactions across our supported websites
- To automate actions across websites (button clicks, field filling, etc.)
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Hawk Robotix LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Hawk Robotix LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hawk Robotix LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data and information is our number one priority. We use a variety of security measures ensuring that your data is safe and secure when placing orders and submitting your information. When making transactions, your personal information including but not limited to: your phone number, address, zip code, and credit card information will never be stored or kept on file. The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 14 years old.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 14. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using the service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org